Tuesday, September 18, 2012

That day (Yesterday - -), I went to ABN (Archibishop Nest) with Yin, Qi and Wijiji xD


Seriously - - I suck in ABN because of the items that I'm using sucked O___O|| And all of the pictures that you're going to see soon are only pictures of me DEAD in ABN. -.- This picture above is me dead during the mushroom stage and Yin died 'cause she didn't knew that she had to hit that stupid shroom. @@



Then, Wijiji gave me advice. O_O Which is "hang you must chg armor" and it was really helpful 'cause i thought so as well... - - Not that I did not want to change it, its just that I have no idea if the HIDDEN POTENTIAL for the EQ is better than the ones i had for Manticore set. @@


Actually I hate this part most among all stages O_O 'cause of its laser, I'm always dead -.-


Wiji calls us to revive xD IGNORED xD 


Hi xD 


Same pose = v = 


Same pose again = v =..



Yin so tank @@ I lose jor xD


Err.. I had no comment for this picture -.-


I took so many photo of this stupid thing instead of the boss right after this stage -.-... I thought I took some of it but nvm O_O there's still next time xD

No comments:

Post a Comment